"Our job is to record, each in [her] own way, this world of light and shadow and time
that will never come again exactly as it is today."
~Edward Abbey

Friday, December 4, 2009

San Jacinto



You should be jealous of my weekend plans.

Actually, what SHOULD happen is that I should be working hard and doing nothing enviable at all other than slaving away all weekend towards earning the laudatory doctorate degree. But that's not what's going to happen. I worked hard all week, so I deserve it, right? Right. Back to the grind Monday.

Now I'm off to bed. (I know, I know, you're thinking, "Going to bed at 10:30 on a Friday night? That's nothing to be jealous of!" But this isn't the fun part yet.)

4 comments:

Beth December 5, 2009 at 6:00 PM  

ewww, can't wait for the next post.

CëRïSë December 5, 2009 at 7:49 PM  

Oh, I love that mountain. Have an excellent weekend, my dear!

Leah December 6, 2009 at 7:11 AM  

OK, already jealous, even though I'm in the dark as to the actual plans.

ABranch December 6, 2009 at 7:14 AM  

Cool photo! Can not wait to see the good part!

About Me

Once upon a time, I blogged. I was married, we lived in an adorable house with our adorable pets. Gradually I stopped writing. Abruptly I stopped being married. The pets went with my ex. Suddenly I found myself in the midst of months of painful, frightening, sometimes exhilarating, transition.

I am still not entirely clear of the rocks.

But I am beginning to see the other side.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP