"Our job is to record, each in [her] own way, this world of light and shadow and time
that will never come again exactly as it is today."
~Edward Abbey

Friday, January 15, 2010

Monochrome





I'm having one of those days where I question my sanity.

2 comments:

CëRïSë January 15, 2010 at 8:06 AM  

"You can't breathe dead hippo waking,
sleeping, and eating, and at the same time keep your precarious grip on existence." Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness.

(I thought the quote was "precarious grip on sanity" until I looked it up; it made more sense in my head.)

Beautiful photos. I think you're awesome and amazing.

Leah January 15, 2010 at 2:50 PM  

Yeah. Me too.

But I like the photos.

About Me

Once upon a time, I blogged. I was married, we lived in an adorable house with our adorable pets. Gradually I stopped writing. Abruptly I stopped being married. The pets went with my ex. Suddenly I found myself in the midst of months of painful, frightening, sometimes exhilarating, transition.

I am still not entirely clear of the rocks.

But I am beginning to see the other side.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP