"Our job is to record, each in [her] own way, this world of light and shadow and time
that will never come again exactly as it is today."
~Edward Abbey

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Peeking! In!



I've been SO BUSY!

All good!

Traveled to Houston for AMA! No sleep! Policy and partying!

Back to lab for two and a half days!

Palm Springs tomorrow!

Busy all weekend!

Juggling plans! (Juggling boys?)

I have a long post I started working on, but NO TIME!

I'll be back!

3 comments:

ABranch November 13, 2009 at 7:17 AM  

LOL! glad you enjoyed your trip! (I enjoyed all the Facebook links too!)Enjoy Palm springs and the juggling!

Unknown November 13, 2009 at 2:23 PM  

Your exclamation points fatigue me, but the promise of stories from the AMA intrigues me. I'll be back.

Ern November 15, 2009 at 6:19 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

About Me

Once upon a time, I blogged. I was married, we lived in an adorable house with our adorable pets. Gradually I stopped writing. Abruptly I stopped being married. The pets went with my ex. Suddenly I found myself in the midst of months of painful, frightening, sometimes exhilarating, transition.

I am still not entirely clear of the rocks.

But I am beginning to see the other side.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP