Missing my boys
Update: Shiloh had surgery to repair his disc last week. The recovery will be tough, but David tells me he is doing well.
Shiloh has a compressed disc in his back. I wish I could be there with him. Send good thoughts up to Utah.
Update: Shiloh had surgery to repair his disc last week. The recovery will be tough, but David tells me he is doing well.
Shiloh has a compressed disc in his back. I wish I could be there with him. Send good thoughts up to Utah.
© Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
Oh, they're sooo cute. That face in the first one melts my heart.
Oh, tear. I hope Shiloh's okay!
i will send good thoughts--- rest and rest and rest and hand walk and no stairs
dag
:( Hope he'll be ok. I miss them too!
Post a Comment