Stretching tight muscles and working the creaks out of my joints

Well hello there, Internet, my dear old friend.
You may know me from my old blog, or you may know me in real life. My blogging mojo has been dead for some time, but lately I've been feeling it stir a bit. I've also been getting back into photography, something that completely fell off my (very full) plate during the last year or two.
I had been toying with the idea of using Flickr instead of blogging.
I have been toying with the idea of blowing the dust off over at Sights and Ramblings.
But Flickr was never my thing, and S&R is a chronicle of 5 years of my old life. 5 of the 6 years I was married.
I don't want to pretend that the last 6 years or the last 6 months never happened. Those years and these months have shaped me in ways I am still exploring.
I won't be talking about the divorce (much) in this space. If you are wondering why, you can read a divorce buddy's description of how to talk to someone about their divorce (hint: you probably shouldn't). She writes much more eloquently than I do, and I agree with her assessment completely, as she knows.
So. Here we are in my new space. A new blog. A new life.
Welcome to the other side.
2 comments:
We're here on the other side with you!
KI
love the flower.
love you, too!
Post a Comment